Tarbuj of Maharashtra – Watermelons are mostly water. It’s 92 percent made of water and this refreshing fruit is soaked with nutrients. Each watery sweet bite constitutes vitamin A, B6, and C. It also constitutes lycopene, antioxidants, and amino acids.
It presents a decent amount of potassium. This fruit is fat-free and has a balanced amount of sugar. It’s low in sodium and constitutes only 40 calories per bowl.
Fun Fact: The watermelon originated in the Kalahari Desert in Africa.
Tarbuj of Maharashtra
Though every watermelon has the same nature Tarbuj of Maharashtra is ahead in the race when it comes to its quality. Maharashtra constitutes mostly regur soil and this is the main hero that makes the Tarbuj of Maharashtra healthier than others.
The two important points to note in regur soil are:
- It can retain water for long periods
- It’s highly fertile
These two amazing feature in regur soil of Maharashtra makes Tarbuj of Maharashtra really healthy and extra sweet. There the right flow of nutrients from the soil.
Benefits Of Tarbuj Of Maharashtra
- Watermelon contains vitamin C
- Collagen is essential for cell structure and immune function
- Vitamin C also promotes wound healing
2.) Aids Heart
- Watermelon’s high levels of lycopene protect cells from damage. It assists in decreasing heart disease.
- It aids in reducing hypertension.
- It also decreases the risk of blood pressure in obese adults.
- Watermelon helps older people stay healthy as a natural sweets substitute.
- Very helpful for women going through menopause to manage blood pressure.
- It aids in improving blood flow
- It also helps reduce the accumulation of excess fat.
3.) Anti-inflammatory properties
- The lycopene in watermelon makes it an anti-inflammatory fruit.
- Reducing inflammation is good for people suffering from arthritis.
- Watermelon is made up of 75% water.
- It helps in complete body hydration.
- This can even assist in preventing heatstroke.
5.) Helps in strengthening the hairs
- Watermelon seeds are full of iron, potassium, zinc, magnesium, and copper which are known to improve the quality of your hair.
- These seeds help in protecting and strengthening your hair and promote hair growth.
- Its seeds contain magnesium helps to prevent hair fall and damage.
- The watermelon consists of fiber, which promotes a healthy digestive tract and aids keep you regular.
7.) Skin and hair benefits
- Vitamin A is good for the skin, and just about a bowl of watermelon contains nearly one-quarter of your recommended daily intake of it.
- Vitamin A helps hair moisturized.
- it aids in the healthy growth of new collagen cell growth.
8.) Muscle soreness & athletic performance
Watermelon is a great fruit to prevent muscle soreness before an intense workout.
This can be due to the presence of amino acids which aids in circulation.
9.) Cancer prevention
Aids in reducing the risk of cancer as it has antioxidant properties.
10.) Boosts energy levels
Watermelon levels are high in micronutrients which helps in maintaining energy for a longer period.
11.) Watermelon also consists of some:
– B vitamins, such as thiamin, niacin, and riboflavin
– zinc, manganese, fluoride, selenium, and other essential minerals
– tryptophan, leucine, lysine, arginine, and other antioxidants
Fact: Watermelon belongs to the family of cucumbers, pumpkins, and squash.
Tip: One can eat watermelon seeds raw, sprouted, and roasted. In any form, these seeds are so tasty and healthy. Usually, watermelon seeds are high nutrition once they are sprouted.
With all the benefits of any regular watermelon, Tarbuj of Maharashtra can give you more added nutrients. It tastes different and loved by a huge population.